Six Homescreen for 5800
We have a new Homescreen extra modded by Genio_Mex.Read below how to do:
============================== AIO Home Screen ==============================
Includes 5 different Home Screens:
- Basic (OmniaHD)
- 6 Icons
- 8 Icons
- Navigation bar (Satio)
- 5530 HS
You can also install Orange HomeScreen, it should work fine with this HS, so you can have 6 different HomeScreens.
============================== Instructions: ==============================
- Before continue, delete “10207254″ (if exists) folder located in C:\Private\
- Rename all files in folder “10207254″ which has *.o00XX extension to your language, for example, if you use French language, change files to *.o0002 (See file included to find your language), is very important that always keep files *.o0000 and also *.o0001. If you already use UK english, then delete *.o00XX files.
- Copy the content (folder “10207254″) to C:\Private
- Copy the patch “2themes” to E:\patches.
- Apply the patches “2themes” and C2Z (necessary to use HS Basic and 8 Icons).
- Select any HomeScreen you want.
The patch C2Z is necessary (Basic, 8 Icons) and is highly recommended to use domainsrv.exe + C2Z4Bin in order to apply the HomeScreen when mobile starts.
Includes custom applications (Basic and 8 Iconos) which are NOT customizable from HS options, these are: BTSwitch and X-Plore, which I consider very basic and usefull applications. If you want a standard version of shortcuts (Telephone, Contacts, Messaging and Menu) contact me.
I also changed right short cut in 5530 HS to X-Plore instead Contacts.
Text labels are only available in English, I have a Spanish version, If you want it, contact me.
Thanks to all modders, especially: 5800XM_User, Crazyyen, steven25, kenny-boy and Siraj for the original idea of AIO HS and his excellent blog.
Download here :AIO Home Screen v1.00 MultiLanguage
i copied the folder to my c private…
in 8 icons.. i want the original omnia icon and not the modded icons…. your old omnia theme does not work….
so if u can make changes in the current uploaded private folder of urs for the default omnia icons ill b happy…
1 more thing when i click bt switcj in 8 icons, messaging opens….
Download this file and replace original folders, you’ll get original apps and original icons.
Omg got it working… i had to dlete evry thing in the file private\10207254\ and deleted this – 10275102.cre. – in c:\private\10202BE9\persists\
Disabled 2themes patch disabled c2z
Pasted in the new file
reset the phone and it worked!!!
Congrats this is the soln for new firmwares
BEN & ZELL
Even I Had The Same Problem But It Was Solved On Doing The Following Procedure.
1. Open X-plorer In Your Nokia 5800
2. Go To C: drive
3.Open Private Folder
4.Delete The Folder 10207254 Which Is Inside the Private Folder.
5.Now Exit X-plorer And Go To Setting—>Home screen…… Then Change The Home Screen 2 “Basic” Default.
6. Restart Your Phone.
7. Open X-plorer Go To C: drive Private Folder.
8. Again Delete The Newly Created 10207254 Folder.
9. Now Copy The 10207254 Folder U Downloaded From This Post To Private Folder In C: drive.
10. Copy 2theme Patch, which was also in the downloaded folder to Patches Folder In E: drive.
11. Copy Ur c2z Patch Which You WOuld Have Created Earlier to patches folder in e drive.
13. Open Rom Patcher. Highlight On c2z and enable it. highlight 2themes and enable it.
14. Exit Rom Patcher.
15. Go To Setting Home Screen Then Select 6 icons first.
16. Once Ur 6 icons Are set. Then Again goto settings And Select The 8 Icons Home screen Which U all Wanted!!!!
Please do reply if it doesnot work….
99.9% it should work if u follow the exact procedure written above.
if you can’t see 8 icons in homescreen settings you have to select any other HS
with X-plore go to C:Private/1027254/themes/271012080/270513751/271068379/1.0
look for if you have 2 files starting with TMPxxxxx.o0001 (TMPxxxxx.o00XX)
keep TMP16a77.o0001 (TMPxxxxx.o00XX) and delete the other.
now you’ll find 8 icons again