Sirajsoft.com will be covering the Forum Nokia Developer Conference live from Bangalore,India on December 7 2009 .Its the awesome event where developers from all over the world meet in a single place.We will be updating the progress of event live via twitter.
Follows us on twitter at www.twitter.com/sirajsoft .Dont forget to tweet me any queries you have i will be answering them with consulting with Nokia peoples.
Every tweet is set to display here watch this page for my tweets refresh i regularly
See My Tweets below or at sidebar
Please wait while my tweets load
Siraj Hassan Mohideen aka Apache
Nokia released its master plans for the upcoming year 2010.
“Nokia CEO, Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo, highlighted Nokia’s focus on user experience, stating: “In 2010, we will drive user experience improvements, and the progress we make will take the Symbian user interface to a new level. As an operating system, Symbian has reach and flexibility like no other platform, and we have measures in place to push smartphones down to new price points globally, while growing margins.”
Highlights from the targets and forecasts:
- Nokia expects industry mobile device volumes to be up approximately 10% in 2010, compared to 2009.
- Nokia targets its mobile device volume market share to be flat in 2010, compared to 2009.
- Nokia targets to increase its mobile device value market share slightly in 2010, compared to 2009.
- Nokia continues to target Services net sales of EUR 2 billion or more in 2011.
- Nokia continues to target to have 300 million active users for its services by the end of 2011.
In addition to providing its key targets, Nokia also outlined key ‘Devices & Services’ operational priorities for 2010. These are:
Soon after the release of the V20 firmware for the Nokia N86 8MP, Nokia are now readying the release of the Firmware for The N97 and Nokia 5800 as scheduled as Follows:
WeeWheel is an application that uses the built in accelerometer to detect movement and convert it into
joystick, mouse and/or keyboadr signals for your PC, so you can play games by only moving your phone!
- Remote joystick emulation with an acceleromenter through Bluetooth
- Up to 8 Josytick button emulation through phone’s keypad
- Mouse & Keyboard emulation!
- Macro: Record and play phone actions!
I got permission from Klonom to post his apps in this site so Here s some of great apps from him
1.Klonom’s Touch Farto :
Hiya Guys i am back from tour i had a grea time with my Friends and Our Professor Vinoth
What is it?
WeeWheel is an application that uses the built in accelerometer to detect movement and convert it into joystick, mouse and/or keyboadr signals for your PC, so you can play games by only moving your phone!